Sunday, February 17, 2013

MATT DANGLER



Today’s post is not about me…surprise! This photo is of a print that is hanging in my house, well OK it’s a little about me. The print is of a painting done by an extremely talented, creative and accomplished artist by the name of Matt Dangler. The photo is the best I could do with the equipment I currently have to work with, but the print looks better than the photo so my apology to Matt about that. Matt and my son Andrew met when they attended The University of the Arts in Philadelphia at the same time back in the early 2000’s and have remained friends since then. Matt is making a career of fine art and has been and is being shown in galleries throughout the country, east coast to west coast. You should visit his web site at www.mattdangler.com/ and see his wonderful work and even buy a print or an original for yourself. I’m sure you will find a visit there worth the time…enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment